While sitting the circulation on leg stops. What care should I take?

My question is my circulation when sitting down on the floor or on the toliet for too long legs go to sleep then try to stand and get up to a point and have to lean up against something to the flow comes back is there anything that i could do to help the circulation.
Posted Thu, 16 Aug 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 7 hours later

Welcome to XXXXXXX

When we keep certain postures for long, some of our nerves are under tension/ compressed due to weight/pressure. It is called paresthesia which we feel.

Please avoid long siting in the same posture. If you are required to sit down on floor or on toilet seat for long, please try to keep your position changing as much as possible.

You can take a short course of B complex also.

Thank you for posting your query. Hope you found my response to your query informative and helpful.

If you have further concerns in this regard, I would be happy to discuss those with you as well.

With good wishes,