Whats the best post cycle therapy to keep myself safe and keep gains after steroids cycle?

I would like to go on a steroids cycle to put on some size, my enquiry is whats the best post cycle therapy to keep me safe and keep my gains after cycle? do i need anything while on steroids cycle? this is my cycle plan WWW.WWWW.WW
Posted Sat, 11 Aug 2012 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Shehzad Topiwala 5 hours later
I glanced at the weblink you sent me. I do not recommend steroid use for these purposes. There are harmful side effects that do not justify their potential benefits for the objective of body building. The links underneath provide a summary of the concept of 'anabolic steroid' abuse. For further information review WWW.WWWW.WW There can be permanent and long term sequelae of using these agents, particularly on the heart, liver and testicles.

The only time that testosterone therapy is medically worth considering is in individuals who have a true deficiency of testosterone in their body. WWW.WWWW.WW
Follow-up: Whats the best post cycle therapy to keep myself safe and keep gains after steroids cycle? 18 hours later
so you considering the use of this steroids cycle is an abuse or abuse is only when you over use it? can you clarify please
this will be my last cycle thats why
Answered by Dr. Shehzad Topiwala 19 hours later
Even use of anabolic steroids for the purpose of body-building and enhancing performance is deemed scientifically unsafe. There may be select rare situations where experts may consider their use in some individuals with 'Wasting syndromes' ie conditions where severe muscle atrophy occurs. But this is under strict supervision and with regulated drugs. But in general, these agents are not recommended at all for the objective of building a 'physique'.