What sunscreen do i use?

I have the tretinoin cream0.05 percent I use it and seems to work. I would like to know what sunscreen to us and what face make up to use so far I haven't found a makeup that goes on even
Posted Wed, 5 Mar 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Charu Bansal 33 minutes later
Brief Answer: Detail follows Detailed Answer: Hello dear, Welcome to healthcaremagic. I am Dr. Charu. I have read your query and understood your concern. I will try my best to solve your query. You said you are using tretinoin 0.05 % cream. But i would like to know the indication for which you are applying this cream. I will like to tell you that this cream is applied only in night time and a very thin layer of it is applied over the affected part. You can use any good sunscreen with SPF 50 + available with various brands like spectraban sensitive sunscreen, melagard 50 + etc, to be applied in morning and afternoon. Sunscreen application needs to be repeated every 2-3 hourly strictly. Regarding your query for face make, i will advice you to put any light good company make up. But avoid putting make up 2-3 days before and after the tretinoin cream application. I hope i am able to solve your query. If you have further query, you may ask me. Stay healthy.