What should be done forlight orange pink bleeding and minor pain after a laparoscopic hysterectomy?

I had a laparoscopic hysterectomy about 3 weeks ago. I have some light orange pink bleeding. and some minor pain. I have been lifting some heavier things. Am I in danger of anything should I go see my doctor
Posted Sun, 19 Jan 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Wait and watch, take rest, stop heavy work. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX I can understand your problem. Your present symptom could be due to your heavy work. You need to worry if you have any associated symptoms like fever, foul smelling vaginal discharge or severe bleeding or sever pain abdomen. I presume you are not having any of these symptoms. As the bleeding is just minimal you could wait and watch for the regression of symptoms. Once you stop heavy work and take adequate rest this might stop by itself. I usually give tranexamic acid + mefenamic acid combination drugs for my patients with similar complaints. You can speak with your doctor regarding this. If the bleeding is increasing or if you have any associated symptoms which I mentioned you earlier, then you need to visit your doctor urgently to recognize the problem and for prompt treatment. Please ask if you have more questions. If you are satisfied, please make sure that your ACCEPT my answer so that I receive credit. Good luck!!