What should be done for cough with sputum with sweating and itching?
User rating for this question
Hello, I'm a 60 year old man, leading a normal life. No medical history till date. BMI is 24. But, from past 3 months, I'm getting cough with sputum every hour. Additionally, I get sweat often which in turn causes itching. Smoking Habits: No Drinking Habits: No Coffee: 4 times a day Tea: 2 times a day 1. What might be the reason for this? 2. Please suggest me prescription to get over this? 3. And also suggest me diet to follow.
Posted Sat, 25 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 20 hours later
Brief Answer: Clinical examination and investigation are needed. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing your query. After reading your post, I would like to advise you that you should get yourself clinically examined and investigated. Following investigations may be helpful :- 1. Complete Blood Count (CBC ). 2. Thyroid profile. 3.Throat swab culture. Reports of the above mentioned Investigations will help in planning your medical management. I hope this is helpful to you. If you have any further query, I will be happy to help. Regards. Thanks.
People also viewed
- Treatment for bleeding ovarian cyst
- Coughing up purple sputum
- Side effects of levosiz tablet
- Side effect of lipikind
- Ocp for dysfunctional uterine bleeding
- Period like bleeding during pregnancy
- What causes blood in sputum with cough when on eritel
- Side effects of lexotinal tab
- Ofloxacin ornidazole effects on sugar levels
- Norethisterone side effects sore lips
- What is the treatment for cough with blood in sputum
- Hormonal bleeding in early pregnancy
- Thrombosed external hemorrhoid bleeding
- Bloody sputum night sweats no cough
- Cough blood orange sputum