What should I do for penile enlargement?

Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon
I am a 56 year old man and I am very intrested in Penial Girth enlargement. I am not rushing into this I have just started my research now and I read comments of Dr. Mia Evangrlia Skourtis in Portland suggersting liposuction of the mons pubis. Mine is thick in that upper section above my penis. However I still would like to increase my as well. I am currently being treated by the VA while I await my pension to begain.
Posted Sun, 25 Nov 2012 in Beauty
Answered by Dr. Surindher 4 hours later

Thank you for using XXXXXXX for your health related query.

Wish you a speedy recovery from your infection..

With regards to penile enlargement, there are two issues. One is the girth and the second is the length.

For length, the simplest option is a mons pubis liposuction. The fat in the mons causes the penis to be buried inside and hence a lipo there will help bring out the length of penis that is hidden.

The other option is a release of the shaft of the penis from its attachment to the pubic bone and advancing it ahead. But with this you get about 1cm increase of length in the flaccid state which roughly translates to an inch in erect state. But it has its problems of scars at the base of the penis, healing time, etc.

Sometimes the scrotum skin creeps up onto the penis thereby giving an appearance of a short penis, if that is the case then a simple procedure to push the skin back can be done to increase the apparent length.

With regards to increasing the thickness, the simplest option is a fat grafting, but you cannot put in too much amount of fat because it will change the shape of the shaft and make it look like an egg plant. So, minimal quantities have to be placed at specific areas and you might require two sittings to get a decent result.

So, please do your research, wait for the infections to settle down and finally please go XXXXXXX a plastic surgeon in person so he could assess your properly and tell you what would be a good option for you.

Thank you for your query