What is the treatment for prickly rashes all over body?

I have had anxiety lately. About a week ago I noticed my scalp became sensitive to my hair brush. Around the same time my mouth became sensitive to anything cold. This week I got a red prickly rash all over my body. It baca me itching at different times of the day. Now it hurts when I itch it. I've taken Benadryl a few times and it did nothing. I have no known environmental or food allergies.
Posted Thu, 20 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Geetika Paul 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Allergic skin Detailed Answer: Hi I understand your concern regarding your skin condition and I hope I am able to help you in the same. All the symptoms and the problems that you have seem to be related to an allergic reaction that has developed in your body. Firstly, it would be great if you can click some close up picture of the skin rash and upload them here on this page. You can also mail the pictures at YYYY@YYYY with heading as ref to Dr Geetika Paul. Also please tell if you are currently on any medicines or if you have been taking any pain killers or antibiotics recently? What all have you been applying over your body? Are there any lesions in the mouth also? Is there any development of hives over the body? I am sure I will be able to help you more once you provide me the pictures and the above details Dr Geetika Paul