What is the treatment for greying and thinning of hair?

Hi - 33 yr old male. Recently my hair has been rapidly graying more than usual. This is thin wispy white hair that cannot be dyed. Also some thinning on the sides of my head. I realize that this is controlled by genetics but even my mother was able to XXXXXXX her hair. I was recently terminated from my job and had to stop taking my Lexapro. Sleep quality has also not been good. Finally, my sun exposure has also increased recently in Florida, although try to where a hat most of the time. Please let me know if this can be reversed. Thank you
Posted Thu, 26 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 4 hours later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query I can understand your concern. You are correct saying that greying is genetically controlled. So at present you are suffering from two problem. 1. Greying 2. Thinning of hair. Please take Pabatab tablet daily. This will give some relief from greying. Also apply minoxidil 5% lotion twice daily on your scalp. This will help in increasing the density of hair. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you