What is the treatment for ADHD and anxiety?
User rating for this question
Posted Wed, 15 Jan 2014 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 3 hours later
Brief answer....it can definitely be taken but must consult your doctor before starting it Detailed answer... Hello, Thanks for the query. ADHD is a very common developmental disorder affecting roughly 1-6% of population. There are various psychiatric disorders which mimic ADHD and hence needs careful evaluation by a psychiatrist.People dealing with high level of stress may exhibit symptoms of ADHD. While there are specific symptoms which help in differential diagnosis,the matter is not straightforward as there are various other comorbidities associated.Thus if patient is suffering from associated anxiety or depression,this is treated first and then a proper evaluation made and treatment started. I advise you to consult a psychiatrist and get yourself evaluated and treated under his proper professional guidance. I hope it helps,however you may revert to me for any further query. Best of luck Thanks
People also viewed
- Zevit capsules side effects
- Side effects of oberid capsules
- Is dark colored urine a side effect of strattera?
- Sangobion capsule side effects
- Sulpiride capsule side effect
- Is hallucinations a side effect of orphenadrine?
- Capsule tufacne side effects
- Suggest treatment for severe depression anxiety adhd and ptsd
- Is need to keep moving a side effect of seroquel?
- Is behavioral changes a side effect of tegretol?
- Is mental depression a side effect of kenalog-10?
- What are the symptoms and treatment for adhd
- What are the causessymptoms and treatment for adhd
- What is the right treatment for adhd in children
- What is the treatment for adhd and anxiety