What is the normal size of penis and testicle in flaccid state and erection state?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
I am 24 years old male my height is 5ft 8inch and my weight is 72 kg.My penis size is 5.2inches in erect and i have small testicles and i think it is deu to low testosterone but i havent check yet so please do clear i uploaded my penis pic in both flaccid and erect state and my testicle also.
Posted Tue, 19 Mar 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 25 minutes later
Hello
Based on the facts and Photographs that you have posted it appears that you have normal Testicles and size of the Penis in both in flaccid state and on erection are absolutely normal.

The size of testicle is not the criteria to determine the testosterone levels in blood as long as you get good erection and have normal libido(Desire for sex)..

Do not worry at all. I do not think it necessary to test testosterone levels However if you are too much curious about it you may get it tested for your satisfaction.

Hope I have answered your query.Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks with Regards.
Dr.Patil..

Follow-up: What is the normal size of penis and testicle in flaccid state and erection state? 49 minutes later
i think my penis in erect and flaccid state is somewhere small and i also think that my testicle size is also small?what are reason that i have got small testicles?
Should my penis in erect and flaccid state is correct?
Should i give satisfaction to a girl with this penis?

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 21 minutes later
Hello
Thanks for for follow up. I have already answered your query in my reply earlier and again reiterate that size of your penis both in flaccid and on erection are absolutely normal and sufficient to satisfy your girlfriend.
There is no Physiological standard as regards to the size of the testis. I can comment on looking at your photograph that your testis is also absolutely normal
Thanks and Regards.
Dr XXXXXXX

Follow-up: What is the normal size of penis and testicle in flaccid state and erection state? 18 hours later
Is there any option available to increase testes size?
If i have run low testosterone then if i replace testosterone then should it help to grow my testicle?
what are the main reason behind that my testicle havent grow properly please do clarify this?

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 12 minutes later
Hello
Thanks for writing again.

There is no medication that can increase the size of Testis.
Since you are getting hard erection and have normal libido your Testosterone levels are likely to be normal. Get it checked for your satisfaction and confirmation.

There are instances that some people get good erection inspite of low testosterone levels and some people do not get hard erection even their testosterone levels are normal.

Taking testosterone supplement will not increase size of your testis.

Consult qualified Urologist for clinical examination to allay your anxiety about your testicles being small.

Thanks and Regards.

Dr.Patil

Follow-up: What is the normal size of penis and testicle in flaccid state and erection state? 29 minutes later
Sir
With due respect what u have said but i have some doubt and i repeatedly asking that what are the reason behind that my testicle havent grown as like to be others?
what is the function of testosterone ? what happen if it found low?
If penis size and testicle size is genetically determined then i would like to know that how my elder brother have bigger penis then me ?
i have read some where that there is procedure to increase the length with 90 % success rate and that is called Phalloplasty what is phalloplasty ?
Should i go for Phalloplasty please do clear my doubts.

Thank You..

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 3 hours later
Hello
Thanks for follow up.
The function of the testosterone is to induce libido ( Desire for Sex and to stimulate for hard erection) and the development of secondary sexual characters (like body hair, pubic hair, penis etc). If the level is low one will not have desire for sex.

Though your brother has bigger Testicles than you, it is not similar in every individual in same family.
.
There are many products available in market to increase the length of penis but none of them have been proved to be effective scientifically.

As regards surgery of Phalloplasty, it is generally advised in a person who has micro penis ( Very small Penis) less than 1 inch in length.
Hope that helps

Regards.
Dr.Patil.