What is the cure for increasing back pain?
User rating for this question
Recently i am facing More and More Back Pain Issue.. ? And Joints too .. ?
Posted Mon, 3 Feb 2014 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 2 hours later
Brief Answer: improper posture Detailed Answer: Hello, Improper posture is the most common cause for back pain. Please check if you are maintaining your back posture erect. Also, it could be due to calcium and Vitamin D deficiency. You may want to get checked for these. If there is a problem in the spine, then MRI of the spine is usually recommended.
People also viewed
- What is the cure for increasing back pain
- Back pain natural cures
- Is lower back or side pain a side effect of indomethacin?
- Why do i get the chills when i am sweating
- What is the permanent cure for back pain
- Visine blod clot
- Is lower back or side pain a side effect of flurbiprofen?
- Is lower back or side pain a side effect of itraconazole?
- What is the white cheesy stuff coming from the inside of my ear
- What is the cure for constant back pain
- What is the cure for severe back pain
- When on my period im moody and cry all the time and the slitest thing upsets me
- Is back, leg, or stomach pains a side effect of gardasil?
- Is back, leg, or stomach pains a side effect of rocephin?
- What does red dots on your nut sack mean