What is the cure for increasing back pain?
User rating for this question
Recently i am facing More and More Back Pain Issue.. ? And Joints too .. ?
Posted Mon, 3 Feb 2014 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 2 hours later
Brief Answer: improper posture Detailed Answer: Hello, Improper posture is the most common cause for back pain. Please check if you are maintaining your back posture erect. Also, it could be due to calcium and Vitamin D deficiency. You may want to get checked for these. If there is a problem in the spine, then MRI of the spine is usually recommended.
People also viewed
- What is the cure for increasing back pain
- Black spot on roof of mouth adult
- Back pain natural cures
- Stiff back in newborn
- Nicip plus is used for back pain
- What is the permanent cure for back pain
- Adults vomiting yellow bile
- Bilirubin chart for adults
- Need to wee with upper back pain
- Musculoskeletal system change from birth to adult
- What is the cure for constant back pain
- What is the cure for severe back pain
- Suppurativa on back of neck
- Operation nerves in back
- Why would adult malw wet bed occassionally