What is the cause of tired penis while having sex?

Urologist
Question
1. i just got married before 1 month, i tried to do sex with my partner but my penis getting tired within 10 minutes but while doing mastribution the semen easily coming out. Nowadays i m having headache while semen coming out. So please suggest me what i have to do? what type of medication i have to take? My penis getting erection as like before but while doing sex with my partner i am having this problem
Posted Sat, 1 Mar 2014 in Sexual Health

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 21 hours later
Brief Answer: short learning curve. Detailed Answer: Welcome to the forum. Congrats on marriage. There may some problems in the Initial phase. There is a short learning curve and I am sure it should not be too difficult to learn this. Also there may be an element of performance anxiety. Head ache is unrelated and should settle with time unless you are on medications to improve erection. To get back your confidence, you may take erection enhancing medicines like sildenafil for sometime. Hope these words comfort you, Truly,