What is the cause for foul smelling discharge, fatigue, nausea and slight pelvic cramps?

Have foul smelling discharge, fatigue, some nausea and slight pelvic cramps
Posted Fri, 20 Dec 2013 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 58 minutes later
Brief Answer: Symptoms indicative for possible vaginal infection Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for sharing your concern with XXXXXXX The symptoms you are feeling (foul smelling discharge, fatigue, nausea, slight pelvic cramps) indicate possible vaginal infection or other local problems that need further evaluation from your OG. I suggest to : - do transvaginal ultrasound - vaginal swab testing - pap test - urine analysis to exclude urinary tract infection Meanwhile, I advise to : - drink more water - take some rest - keep good hygiene of your genitalia - avoid sex until seeing a doctor Wish you health! Feel free to ask me other questions you might have at the next follow up! If you are satisfied with my answer, please close this thread and kindly rate my answer. Thank you! Dr.Alba