What foods should be eaten and what should be avoided from the seventh month of pregnancy?

May 2013
what to eat and what not to eat from 7th month of pregnancy?
Posted Sat, 29 Sep 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 47 minutes later

If you are not having any vomitings, nausea etc, you can take nutritious diet including carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
It should include fresh fruits, vegetables etc.
Also take iron, calcium, vitamin and mineral tablets as prescribed by your doctor.
Take plenty of water, fruit juices, milk etc.
Avoid excessive intake of caffeine, in case of elevated blood pressure etc salt intake to be restricted.
Take regular antenatal checkups and plan to increase around 9 to 11kgs weight in pregnancy, low or excessive weight gain to be avoided.
For more details:

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.