What does 'endometrium is mrkedly thickened with lobulated contour, maximal thicken 2.5 cm' mean?
User rating for this question
what does 'endometrium is mrkedly thickened with lobulated contour, maximal thicken 2.5 cm mean?
Posted Wed, 5 Mar 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 26 minutes later
Brief Answer: Can be due malignant change. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for trusting us with your health concern. At your age the thickening of endometrium more than 1.5 cm can be due to an endometrial malignancy. Since you are post menopausal and if you are taking hormone replacement therapy then an endometrial biopsy is recommended. The subserosal fibroid and the right ovarian cysts are not worrisome. These are benign lesions and may change in size with the hormonal influences. The changes in the endoetrium also need to be monitored with a follow up scan after 2 months. You may stop the HRT after consulting your gynecologist. Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have. Wishing you good health. Regards. Dr. Rakhi Tayal. For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
People also viewed
- Slightly thickened endometrium means?
- What does thickened endometrium mean
- Droxyl clav in lactation
- Will oxyelite pro raise your sugar
- Folic acid deficiency anemia folic ac
- Free pregnant delivery tube.
- What is endometrium is grossly thickened
- Spongy white sputum
- Dont think im pregnant but breast our leaking milk
- Thickened endometrium of 12cm
- Ragi is hot or cold
- Thickened endometrium 2cm
- Normal bp for 30 yr old male
- Evening primrose oil irregular heartbeat
- Excess bleeding in periods in pcod