What does bumps in the vagina indicate?
User rating for this question
Please help me. I have two small white rough bumps on the inside of my vagina lips. I am so upset that this could be warts I am almost not functional. I was to the gyno in oct to have an iud incerted Nothing was said about warts. What else could it be. I have been with the same person for three years. We are faithful to each other. I do not have insurance until February. Please help me. I am freaking out.
Posted Wed, 5 Feb 2014 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 16 minutes later
Brief Answer: MAYBE VAGINAL SKIN TAGS. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for writing to us with your health concern. Could you post me a picture - maybe I can help diminish your anguish. I am sure you can appreciate that without looking at you and examining you, its impossible to say if they are warts. What I can tell you, is, that normal vaginal tags often appear like warts. Many people get confused. They are fleshy small bumps / masses that protrude from the vaginal lips. As your gynecologist said nothing, then the possibility is very high that the bumps are NOT warts, but just vaginal skin tags. Looking at the picture will help. All the best. Please do revert.
People also viewed
- Suggest a good birth control pills
- Strange dark spot at entrence of vagina
- Experiencing severe cramps after having a miscarriage
- Found dark red spot inside vagina
- What does a bump on the vagina indicate
- Dark freckles on inside lips of vagina
- What causes post coital and heavy intermenstrual bleeding
- What do tiny bumps on the vagina indicate
- What doe bumps near vagina indicate
- What causes swelling and pain in the testicles
- What is the treatment for bumps in vagina
- Is fentanyl patch safe with cough
- Dark dry spots on outer vagina
- What do small itcy bumps on the vagina indicate
- Dark dots on vagina lips