What does bumps in the vagina indicate?
User rating for this question
Please help me. I have two small white rough bumps on the inside of my vagina lips. I am so upset that this could be warts I am almost not functional. I was to the gyno in oct to have an iud incerted Nothing was said about warts. What else could it be. I have been with the same person for three years. We are faithful to each other. I do not have insurance until February. Please help me. I am freaking out.
Posted Wed, 5 Feb 2014 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 16 minutes later
Brief Answer: MAYBE VAGINAL SKIN TAGS. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for writing to us with your health concern. Could you post me a picture - maybe I can help diminish your anguish. I am sure you can appreciate that without looking at you and examining you, its impossible to say if they are warts. What I can tell you, is, that normal vaginal tags often appear like warts. Many people get confused. They are fleshy small bumps / masses that protrude from the vaginal lips. As your gynecologist said nothing, then the possibility is very high that the bumps are NOT warts, but just vaginal skin tags. Looking at the picture will help. All the best. Please do revert.
People also viewed
- Cyst on vaginal cuff
- Total vs complete hysterectomy
- Pernicious anemia symptoms and signs
- Signs of anemia in eyes
- What does a bump on the vagina indicate
- What do tiny bumps on the vagina indicate
- Delayed allergic reaction to bactrim
- What doe bumps near vagina indicate
- What is the treatment for bumps in vagina
- Colposcopy procedure template
- Alternatives to proton pump inhibitors
- T2 stick cricket
- Testosterone injections side effects anger
- Endometrioma cyst surgery
- What do small itcy bumps on the vagina indicate