What could be the cause for pain at site of appendicitis surgery while walking?
User rating for this question
Hiii madam/sir, I am a girl of age -23 . I had a surgery to remove appendicitis when I was at age 11 . Now before some days I started morning walk but I feel some pain at the site of my surgery and this pain is a bit more during walk. Now it has become 4 days to my period . Sir/madam is I am much afraid. Is there any thing serious or it is just a normal thing ??? What may be the reason of this ache ??? Please help me ...
Posted Fri, 3 Jan 2014 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 30 minutes later
Brief Answer: SEXUAL HEALTH Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for using WWW.WWWW.WW for your health related query. the surgery was 11 years back so it is unlikely to be related to your current problem Normally muscles of abdomen are toned up during morning walk so there can be mild discomfort at the previous incision,esp to those who are very sensitive. I don't think it is a serious problem and will subside by itself. Your slightly prolonged period is also not related to the appendicectomy. If you have any further query ,I shall be happy to answer. DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA
People also viewed
- White patches on thighs of baby
- Vaginal friction burn treatment
- Friction burn in vagina wall
- Vaginal friction burns weeping
- Friction burn on vulva
- What are the complications of appendicitis surgery
- Sore veins popping out after knee replacement
- Sporadic abdominal pain diagnosed with appendicitis advised surgery
- What is appendicitis pain like
- Puss filled bump on elbow
- My mole has developed a bruise around it
- Appendicitis causes
- Is orrepaste good for a canker sores?
- Vagina burns when getting wet
- What causes appendicitis in adults