What could be the cause for pain at site of appendicitis surgery while walking?

Hiii madam/sir, I am a girl of age -23 . I had a surgery to remove appendicitis when I was at age 11 . Now before some days I started morning walk but I feel some pain at the site of my surgery and this pain is a bit more during walk. Now it has become 4 days to my period . Sir/madam is I am much afraid. Is there any thing serious or it is just a normal thing ??? What may be the reason of this ache ??? Please help me ...
Posted Fri, 3 Jan 2014 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 30 minutes later
Brief Answer: SEXUAL HEALTH Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for using WWW.WWWW.WW for your health related query. the surgery was 11 years back so it is unlikely to be related to your current problem Normally muscles of abdomen are toned up during morning walk so there can be mild discomfort at the previous incision,esp to those who are very sensitive. I don't think it is a serious problem and will subside by itself. Your slightly prolonged period is also not related to the appendicectomy. If you have any further query ,I shall be happy to answer. DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA