What causes vaginal pulsations and yellow cloudy urine?

OMG. My vagina is pulsating badly & my pee has came out yellow & cloudy for the past 3 days. I don't do anything I shouldn't do (lol) & had a orange soda yesterday... & I drank lemon water after it because I know lemon water is good for the vagina & all, lol. I RARELY drink brown soda. I'd REALLY have to have a craving for it, but even if I do, I ALWAYS drink water after it, & it doesn't even really come out cloudy or yellow then. I've had my share if UTI's from caffeine. Starbucks literally almost killed me! I was in chronic pain, cranberry juice & water for weeks, I was sooo miserable. That was about a year & a half ago, but please help me. The main things were the cloudy, yellow urine & the vagina pulsating feeling (not from anything sexual). Thank you doctor.
Posted Wed, 19 Feb 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Timothy Raichle 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Hello, I would be happy to help... Detailed Answer: Please let me help you with some simple clarifications: 1. Caffeine does not cause bladder infections - it DOES, however act as a diuretic meaning that it makes you pee more (which would mimic the symptoms of a bladder infection) 2. Lemon water is not "good" for the vagina. You can drink it if you want, but it will have no impact on the acidity of the vagina in terms of promoting its health 3. It sounds like you have a bladder infection (vaginal pressure / pulsations, cloudy urine) 4. Chronic untreated bladder infections can cause serious harm You need to be seen in a doctors office. They need to check your urine for infection. If you have an infection, instead of suffering for weeks and treating it using "remedies", you can more appropriately treat it with a short course of antibiotics and feel a lot better, faster! I hope that this helps and good luck!