What causes sudden shaking chills,discomfort around navel area and diarrhea with black spots?
User rating for this question
I am suffering from sudden onset of shacking chills with no fever and discomfort around navel area. It feels like something moving around inside my intestines. I have diarrhea with many small black spots. I had colon recection about a year and half ago due to colon cancer. Is this something that I need to see a doctor immediately or can call on Monday?
Posted Fri, 7 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Fatbardha Sejdini 59 minutes later
Brief Answer: Suggested to see a doctor immediately... Detailed Answer: Hi my dear, The small black spots you have in your diarrhea stool could be related to bleeding inside your intestines. Shaking chills could be related to being dehydrated from diarrhea. As you have a history of colon resection due to colon cancer, I suggest to see a doctor immediately or to go to ER. So, you will find out what is causing diarrhea and black spots together with taking appropriate treatment for diarrhea. I'd advise to: - drink more water - take tasectan and probiotics, o.r.s. for diarrhea - get an abdominal ultrasound - do a fecal occult blood to rule out GI bleeding Once again, consult a doctor as soon as possible to get treatment in time! All the best! Dr.Bardha Feel free to ask me other questions you might have!
People also viewed
- Toddler complains of hurt when touched
- Almost black diarrhea causes
- Isit safe to fly with pericarditis
- Itching and seeing floaters during pregnancy
- What can cause diarrhea
- Metrogyl compound dosage
- Is cycad a medical term for the eye or ear
- What causes violent diarrhea
- What is the foam that comes out of a dying persons mouth
- Tab hifenac composition
- What causes acid diarrhea
- What causes continuous diarrhea
- Composition of tab vibact ds
- Itchy raw rash in groin area
- Is putting a stent in the neck dangerous