What causes starving feeling with tingling in arms after waking up?

Every morning I wake up starving and sometimes a slight tingling in my arms
Posted Sun, 23 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 17 minutes later
Brief Answer: Low blood glucose can cause tingling Detailed Answer: Hi It is common to hear people with tingling if they have low blood glucose in the morning. It clears as they start taking food. If you do not have any significant medical condition (obesity, thyroid, diabetes, vitamin deficiency) diagnosed earlier my opinion should be correct. It is better to get test for Diabetes, Vitamin deficiency at this time. Hope this helps.