What causes sharp pain through lower colon while passing stool?
User rating for this question
Posted Thu, 26 Dec 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Veera Raghava Rao Buddha. 1 hour later
Brief Answer: It could be colitis. Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum. You have a history of breast cancer, hypo thyroid, high B.P, diabetes, arthritis, and back problems scoliosis, and stenosis.using oral medicines. You are aged 68 years, now you are suffering with pain in the colon area during bowel movement. Now you feel like always need to go. You had constipation but cleared by colace. As you describe it appears to be due to the infection of the colon. May be the amoebic colitis, or some abnormality in the colon. You may need to have colonoscopy, so i advise you to consult a gastro enterologist for diagnosis and treatment. Avoid taking spices, junk foods, and oily foods,to avoid the irritation of the gut. . Wishing fora quick and complete recovery. Thank you.
Follow-up: What causes sharp pain through lower colon while passing stool? 13 hours later
Thank you Doctor. I appreciate your advice and will call my Dr after the Holiday.
Answered by Dr. Veera Raghava Rao Buddha. 12 hours later
Brief Answer: Thanks for reply. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for reply. Still be careful about the health.You should be careful about the gut, avoid untimely foods, spices, etc. Wishing for a good health. Thank you.
People also viewed
- Pearly penile papules at the age of 14
- What causes sharp pain and bleeding while passing stool
- Is there any medicine in ayurvedic for piles
- Sharp pain passing stools
- Stool white spots pregnancy
- Why am i suffering from severe headache
- What could cause sharp pain at the lower abdomen
- What causes short sharp pain while urinating
- Pain in stomach feeling sick very tired
- What causes a waxy tasting mouth
- Ulcer throbbing
- Does wisdom tooth removal affect vision
- What causes sharp pain in lower gut and hips
- How to strengthen the penis
- Symtoms black flakes in poo