What causes sharp nerve pain on shoulder and through jaw?

heart burn pain and sharp grabbing nerve pain in top of shoulder and through jaw wondering if this could be related to my heart i do have ulcer in stomach as well
Posted Fri, 14 Feb 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Klerida Shehu 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Burn pain related to Ulcer... Detailed Answer: Hi, The burn pain and sharp grabbing nerve pain in top of shoulder and through jaw is related to : - ulcer (especially during its re-activisation period) - pancreas/gallbladder issues - heart problems I suggest to run further tests including: - heart EKG, - cardiac echo - holter monitoring - abdominal ultrasound - liver/pancreas function tests to exclude other problems apart ulcer. Meanwhile, you should taking the treatment for ulcer and follow healthy diet regimen. Hope it was of help! Dr.Klerida