What causes severe dandruff infection on scalp?

hello doctor, my problem and question is regarding skin . actually i am having dandruff. big sized scalp peeled off daily even if i wash my hair daily. recently my pines fore skin tip got de coluourized and shrinked (phimosis). i suspect this may be by yeast over growth pls advice. circumsion is the only way or curable by medicens
Posted Tue, 18 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 10 hours later
Brief Answer: photograph required Detailed Answer: Hello Probably you are suffering from two conditions. 1. Seborrhea of scalp. 2. Phimosis Need of Surgery depend on the severity of phimosis. Can you please upload a photograph of your scalp as well as penis. You have a feature to upload the images by yourself on the right side of this query page. Please utilize it. This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis and can guide you regarding surgery. Thank you