Flaky skin on eyebrows has turned into light patch post moisturizing. Will it heal properly without leaving scar?

I had some flaky skin ( dandruff ) on one of my eyebrows so I ve been moisturizing more often. Now that the dandruff is pretty much under control, I m left with a really white/light patch above my eyebrow on a tan forehead . I m just wondering if it will be able to tan easily (so I can even out the skin tone) because the skin on that patch feels tougher. I want to make sure it healed properly and won t leave a scar .
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012