Red itchy skin on nose, dry patches. Tried econazole nitrate cream. History of ringworm. Treatment?

I have red itchy skin on the crease of my nose sometimes with red bumps. When the itch has subsided, I have dry patches . Its been like this for the past month and just when I think it s getting better, it flairs up again. It has been a very hot and humid summer. I ve switched to sensive skin face care products and fragrence free laundry soap. I have tried Econazole Nitrate Cream 1% and it seemed to help the itch but not the redness. I had ringworm on my face a few monthes ago that I caught from a rescued kitten. Not sure if its related but thought I would mention...Please help! Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012