What causes pain on one side, irregular vaginal bleeding, lower back pain?

Hi, I have pain in my right hand side and irregular vaginal bleeding for the past 12 days which began a day before I ovulated. I also have lower back pain and am very fatigued. I had a clear smear test last year. I also Went for a pelvic ultrasound because my testosterone levels were extremely low. I was also told that the lining of my womb was very thick but I didn't take the pill that was prescribed at the time. Should I go back to a doctor?
Posted Fri, 27 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Yes ma'am, a revisit would be wise Detailed Answer: Hello ma'am and welcome. Thank you for writing to us. Yes ma'am, please do re-visit your doctor. An irregular vaginal bleed lasting 12 days in a woman who otherwise has a normal menstrual cycle could indicate some abnormality. I would also like to learn about the diagnosis that was made before you initiate any kind of medication or treatment; could you help me with this? Could you go through the doctors consultation sheet or ask your doctor what diagnosis was established? Eagerly looking forward to your response. Best wishes.