What causes pain on one side, irregular vaginal bleeding, lower back pain?
User rating for this question
Hi, I have pain in my right hand side and irregular vaginal bleeding for the past 12 days which began a day before I ovulated. I also have lower back pain and am very fatigued. I had a clear smear test last year. I also Went for a pelvic ultrasound because my testosterone levels were extremely low. I was also told that the lining of my womb was very thick but I didn't take the pill that was prescribed at the time. Should I go back to a doctor?
Posted Fri, 27 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Yes ma'am, a revisit would be wise Detailed Answer: Hello ma'am and welcome. Thank you for writing to us. Yes ma'am, please do re-visit your doctor. An irregular vaginal bleed lasting 12 days in a woman who otherwise has a normal menstrual cycle could indicate some abnormality. I would also like to learn about the diagnosis that was made before you initiate any kind of medication or treatment; could you help me with this? Could you go through the doctors consultation sheet or ask your doctor what diagnosis was established? Eagerly looking forward to your response. Best wishes.
People also viewed
- Irregular vaginal bleeding abdominal pain sore throat neck pain reason
- Getting rid of ear pressure during pregnancy
- Does vyvanse cause irregular vaginal bleeding
- Frequent urinating and lower bloating
- Sudden sweating and shaking
- Swollen glands in neck suddenly then goes away
- Glycovera cream for scars
- Swelling from a guinea pig bite
- Swollen calf muscle burning in legs tuberculosis
- Swollen face stomach flu
- Glandular fever low blood pressure
- Lower back pain with vaginal bleeding
- Foods to reduce hydrocephalus
- Vaginal bleeding back pain
- Irregular vaginal bleeding causes