What causes pain on one side, irregular vaginal bleeding, lower back pain?
User rating for this question
Hi, I have pain in my right hand side and irregular vaginal bleeding for the past 12 days which began a day before I ovulated. I also have lower back pain and am very fatigued. I had a clear smear test last year. I also Went for a pelvic ultrasound because my testosterone levels were extremely low. I was also told that the lining of my womb was very thick but I didn't take the pill that was prescribed at the time. Should I go back to a doctor?
Posted Fri, 27 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Yes ma'am, a revisit would be wise Detailed Answer: Hello ma'am and welcome. Thank you for writing to us. Yes ma'am, please do re-visit your doctor. An irregular vaginal bleed lasting 12 days in a woman who otherwise has a normal menstrual cycle could indicate some abnormality. I would also like to learn about the diagnosis that was made before you initiate any kind of medication or treatment; could you help me with this? Could you go through the doctors consultation sheet or ask your doctor what diagnosis was established? Eagerly looking forward to your response. Best wishes.
People also viewed
- What causes excessive urge to stretch the body
- Can canker sores and hiv be a recognized symptom
- Food poisoning onset timeline
- Does terbiñafine tablets cause a rise in blood sugar
- Irregular vaginal bleeding abdominal pain sore throat neck pain reason
- Suggest alternative of haloperidol for treatment of delirium
- Does vyvanse cause irregular vaginal bleeding
- Reheated rice food poisoning
- Flying insects that sting
- Fluzone intradermal flu shot
- Lower back pain with vaginal bleeding
- Iv fluids and pneumonia
- What causes purpleish and reddish discoloration on thighs and calf
- Vaginal bleeding back pain
- Irregular vaginal bleeding causes