What causes pain in the left side under ribs?
User rating for this question
What would pain be in the left side under ribs
Posted Fri, 28 Mar 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 7 minutes later
Brief Answer: rib inflammation/gastritis Detailed Answer: Hello, It could be due to rib inflammation, also called as costochondritis. Or, it could be due to acute gastritis. Gastritis is more common cause than costochondritis. Rarely, other causes like a inflamed pleura or heart problem can be considered. Regards,
People also viewed
- Is joint pain a side effect of twynsta?
- Is pale skin a side effect of motrin?
- What causes pain in left side right below the ribs
- Congenital liver disease causes
- Egf positive cancer causes
- Is joint pain a side effect of avonex?
- Is itching a side effect of robaxin?
- What cause sudden rib pain under the left arm
- Duodenitis causing pain under left rib cage
- What causes pain under the left rib
- Adrenal hormone disorders causes
- Marble sized tumor causes
- Acute dystonia causes
- What causes pain on left side under ribs
- Is dizziness a side effect of uloric?