What causes pain around ankle with history of heart attack,high BP,obesity and what is the treatment?

Hi, I have two heart attacks. The second did very little damage. The first one did the damage the widow make 100% blocked 45-100 minutes. I am not sure of that. I had a stent put there and top vien across the heart 70% second stent both medicated. This attack left me with borderline heart failure. Ejection fraction 37-42. I take my BP daily and have noticed a few spikes. This is at rest. 207/67 (that range). If I go to the VA they tend to make a big thing. Those numbers twice were 205/102. Medication for the cardiverol, lisinpro and a slow release nitro. My normal spikes are 140's / 90's. . Usually 130/. 80. A wierd thing going if I stand on a hard surface my siatica hurts often but to top of foot. Sometimes just ankle side and foot hurt. Not the same time as these spikes. I am male 67, overweight 240 at 6'. Should be with my build more like 170 but anything under 200 would be good. I also take Wellbutrin and limitcal. A sall anoint of Lipitor. Yes and latest one in gabapentine. Trying this for the leg pain.this was happening before this latest medicine. My meds were stable for over a year before these strange BP's. I know these medicines are misspelled. I am sure you can figure them out.
Posted Wed, 25 Dec 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. T Shobha Deepak 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Possibility of plantar fasciitis Detailed Answer: Namaste Welcome to Healthcare-Magic Greetings of the day Dear Mr XXXXXXX Pain around the ankle, especially weight bearing region like heel and ball of great toe, I would consider the following possibility 1. Plantar fasciitis- inflammation of fascia of sole of the foot. It will usually reveal point tenderness. 2. Gout Arthritis- would suggest you to get Serum Uric acid and blood sugar levels checked. I would suggest you to get in touch with your physician and discuss with him the probability and further management. In the meantime the following measures will definitely help you get relieve of your symptoms 1. Proper rest 2. Limb elevation while lying on bed, by placing pillow under legs. 3. Analgesic like Ibuprofen will help. 4. Cold compresses with ice for 10minutes two to three times a day will be helpful. I hope it helped Would be glad to assist you if you need any further assistance Wishing you a happy and healthy life Take care Regards Dr T Shobha Deepak MBBS,MD