What causes elongated blister under the eyes?

I keep getting elongated blister like things on the skin under my eyes I get this two to three times a month. Thought it must be allergies but got tested and I'm only allergic to dogs, dust mites and egg whites. None very bad. When this happens I also feel very tired. The entire eye area also gets very swollen and red. It burns and is very sore. I take Benadryl but does very little if anything .
Posted Thu, 13 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: acute urticaria with angioedema Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query. Probably you are suffering from a condition called as acute urticaria with angioedema. I would like to know few additional things. 1. You get these lesions only under eye or some where else on body also? 2. Are you taking any medication for any other disease? 3. Is there any oozing of fluid from these lesion? If possible please attach a photograph of the lesion. This will help me in giving you better suggestion. Waiting for your response. Thank you
Follow-up: What causes elongated blister under the eyes? 14 hours later
Thank you for you answer, but I realize that this can be hives of some kind but what could the cause be. I do the same thing as far as cosmetics and face products go for years..Never change. I also got the allergy testing as I stated before.. So now to answer your questions 1..I'm not sure seems as if my anel region gets itchy at the same time. 2..No other medication. 3..No oozing but the skin shrivels up and becomes very crusty before it goes away.. 4..I can't figure out how to send photos.. This problem started last XXXXXXX and when it's happening I feel very tired.
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 22 hours later
Brief Answer: Photograph required Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the follow up. Hives is the common name for urticaria, so you might be correct in thinking that its hives. However A photograph is must, to give proper diagnosis. You have a feature to upload the reports / image by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries better. You can also send the reports/ image to YYYY@YYYY with the subject as 'ATTN: Dr. Rahul Kumar'."