Ask a Urologist   »  

What causes drecrease in erection quality?

I am 25 year old male, i have masturbation habit, i usually masturbates twice in a week, 3 days before penis my suddenly got soft during masturbation, i got ejaculated but since then my penis is not at all getting hard or standing up. just last night it got hard but not like the regular way. but again its not at all getting harder. such thing never happens before, by just touching once my penis used to get rock hard.(i want to mention here that from last few months fuel tank of my bike hits my testicles ) what is the reason behind it? and what is the cure..? please help i am very much scared..
Posted Sun, 23 Feb 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 56 minutes later
Brief Answer: No need to be scared------------------------------ Detailed Answer: Welcome to the forum. There is nothing to be scared. Quality of erections is more than 90 percent in the mind. The extent of Sexual stimulation does matter. Erection is not voluntary as you had written, it is involuntary. When the body and mind are excited , erection occurs. Anxiety , stress and smoking can make things worse. Try to avoid these. The testes injury is not related to this. when you get night time and early morning erection, there should be nothing to worry. You need to observe over a period of time before you can consult as this should get better on its own. Hope these words comfort you, Truly
Follow-up: What causes drecrease in erection quality? 2 hours later
thank you for your precious guidance doctor, Its a big relief for me that there nothing to scare, I never smoke or consume alcohol. But from last 2 days my penis is not getting hard at all. Usually by just touching it gets hard, but since last 2 days its not at all getting hard at all. just once in last night it becomes little-bit hard. But during day though I am touching to it, it is not all becoming hard. Is it because i am too scared? or My Masturbation habit is responsible for that?
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Not to worry----------------- Detailed Answer: Welcome back. Masturbation is not the reason. Fear affects erection significantly. Kindly follow the suggestions i have made already. Observe over a period of about one month. All the best. Truly,
Follow-up: What causes drecrease in erection quality? 18 hours later
Thank you very much doctor, your reply gave me such a big relief. My penis dont get hard for whole day but last night during sleep again my penis got hard, and remain hard for one or two minute, that also gives me a relief. I am less panic now. But what are your suggestions for me? what should i do now to recover fully. is not normal thing?
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Diet, exercise------------------------------------ Detailed Answer: welcome back. Weight management, stress management, yoga and daily exercise should help. Healthy diet also matters. Kindly observe over a period of time and let me know. Truly,
Follow-up: What causes drecrease in erection quality? 19 minutes later
Thank you very much doctor, can you please tell me which kind of exercise should i need to do.? I do cardio exercise as well as got to the gym every day from many days. and please give me some tips regarding stress managements please. Thank you very much doctor.
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 47 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yoga---------------------------------------------- Detailed Answer: Welcome back. The exercises you are doing are good enough. Yoga and music should help to relieve stress................ Truly,