What causes delayed periods after stopping cerazzete pills?
User rating for this question
After coming of cerazzete pill i got 2 regular periods. Now third period has got delayed. Pregnancy test is negative. Feeling uneasy. Why are periods delayed? My äge is 31.
Posted Wed, 22 Jan 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 13 minutes later
Brief Answer: DETAILED BELOW Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for writing to us with your health concern. It is possible that your body is still adjusting to the withdrawal from Cerazette. Since you already got 2 regular periods, do not worry, particularly as your pregnancy test is negative. Your cycles would soon stabilize. Apart from pregnancy, there can be various factors that can delay cycles. Stress, anxiety, periods of emotional turbulence, excessive tensions in personal or professional life , weight gain, rapid weight loss, unaccustomed exercise, alterations in diet, sleep, climate or altitude, travelling, ingestion of hormonal medications - all these can cause menstrual delays. Hypothyroidism, polycystic ovarian disease, endometrial hyperplasia - these conditions are characterized by irregular and delayed cycles as a rule. For you, if this is not a regular pattern ( of delayed cycles ), then do not worry. Just wait and watch - you would have your period in a few days. If this is a norm, you need a gynaecological evaluation. This would include an internal exam ( per vaginum and per speculum ), plus a pelvic ultrasound scan and hormonal levels ( FSH, LH, TSH, Prolactin, OGTT, DHEAS, free testosterone, Lipid profile ). All the best. Please feel free to discuss further.
Follow-up: What causes delayed periods after stopping cerazzete pills? 1 hour later
This days i feel like i ll get my periods but i dont get it. I feel dizzy hands or legs ache in between. XXXXXXX there is bit watery discharge.Is it because of hormones change?
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 6 minutes later
Brief Answer: COULD BE PRE MENSTRUAL SYMPTOMS. Detailed Answer: Hi All the symptoms that you describe could be premenstrual period. You might be about to have the period, that is why these changes.
People also viewed
- What causes delayed periods after stopping gynaset
- What is the cause of delay in period
- My husband drinks a 6 pack of beer
- My husband slap me and ruptured my ear drum
- What causes delayed periods after stopping birth control pills
- What causes delayed periods after taking morning after pill
- What causes delayed periods after stopping cerazzete pills
- Amenorrhea nursing interveantions
- My heart rate is 98 whilst resting
- My heart rate is 96bpm 37 weeks pregnant
- Can postinor 2 cause amenorrhea
- My head and neck feel warm
- Amenorrhea glucocorticoids
- How does norethisterone stop amenorrhea
- Hyperaldosteronism amenorrhea