What causes dark line on my stomach and clear liquid from my breast?
User rating for this question
me and my boyfriend plan to have a baby in August 8 2013 i still get my period my stomach have a dark line appears i gag, threw up, scent is a problem, now both breasts is showing clear liquid when i squeeze them brushing my teeth is not so good in the morning going to the bathroom to pee 4 times at night now i get tired late at work, eating every 4 hrs became a thing i think i am pregnant now it is XXXXXXX 2 2014
Posted Sat, 1 Feb 2014 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 34 minutes later
Brief Answer: please do a home urine pregnancy test Detailed Answer: Hello, I have read your query. When was your last period date? All of your history except for the getting of your period, seems to point towards pregnancy. Please let me know the date of your last period, and please do a home urine pregnancy test to confirm or rule out your pregnancy. Write back for further discussion.
Follow-up: What causes dark line on my stomach and clear liquid from my breast? 45 hours later
I still have a period dark red blood and the home test show a light blue line on time after that every one was neg. my breast is not tender but getting big.
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 43 hours later
Brief Answer: ultrasound can confirm pregnancy Detailed Answer: Hello, You did not tell me about the date of your last menstrual period. You now seem to have a period dark red blood. In such a situation, I would suggest that you get an ultrasound scan of the uterus done to rule out pregnancy. This can be confirmatory. Hope this helps.
People also viewed
- Can i conceive with endometrium thickness of 9.2mm
- What causes red lines on stomach
- Muscle pinching sciatica
- Achy arm after embryo transfer
- Methemoglobin normal value
- Mumps vaccine only
- Glucophage 850 got my period twice
- Endometrium 7.1mm can i get pregnant?
- Can i take letrozole with astaxanthin from 9th day of my periods
- What causes an inflammed stomach lining
- What could cause stomach cramps and tenderness of breast
- Muscular skeletal problems
- What causes stomach bloating and breast tenderness
- Virus mouth ulcers
- What causes clear oily liquid discharge from the breasts