What causes constant pains all over the body?
User rating for this question
I have constant pain in my arms, legs, feet, just about everywhere. This is not new but is getting worse. The pain wakes me up at night. It really hurts when I have to get in my pickup truck (it is higher so I have to step up. Where do I start to find out what is wrong?
Posted Wed, 19 Feb 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Can be due to many causes. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for posting your query. I can appreciate that you are very concerned regarding the symptoms which you have noticed recently. The constant pains all over the body can be due to a recent viral infection, metabolic disorder like diabetes , irritable bowel syndrome a hormonal disturbance like thyroid imbalance fibromyalgia, nutritional deficiencies or any kind of inflammatory bowel disorder. If you have history of anxiety, it may be a factor responsible too. I would advise that you start supporting your body with good hydration, adequate sleep, a well-balanced diet and a moderate exercise regimen. Exercise is actually good for the immune system which is why I suggest it here. In addition you can supplement your diet with some Vitamin C - 1000 mg daily and consider drinking some immune boost type of tea such as Echinacea which is readily available at most supermarkets. If you do not find any changes with the aforementioned regimen say in the next 2-3 weeks, you can visit your local doctor who can start investigating for those conditions. I hope this answers your query. In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out. Wishing you good health. Regards. Dr. Praveen Tayal. For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
People also viewed
- Is muscle cramps or spasms a side effect of avapro?
- Is muscle cramps or spasms a side effect of caduet?
- Suggest me remedy depends on my semen report
- 35 years old female suffering from neurologic deficit
- Is peeling of the skin a side effect of colchicine?
- What would be the major effects of doing this
- What could be the cause pain all over the body
- What causes constant pains all over the body
- Is dilated neck veins a side effect of tolectin 600?
- Will the antibiotic affect microgynon and azithromycin
- Is severe muscle stiffness a side effect of belviq?
- What are the causes of body pain
- What causes extreme pain all over body
- I want suggestions for lung cancer patient
- What causes constant body pain