What causes changes in AST and lymphocytes?

Please advise on these blood labs , high liver enzymes?? Why had a sonogram abdominal itvwas negative , not gallbladder .. And also lymphocyte
Posted Tue, 21 Jan 2014 in Liver and Gall Bladder
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Could you please send in all the bloodtest results Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Can you please send in all the blood tests you did? The reports you already sent in indicate only the complete blood profile; no liver enzyme result or abdominal ultrasound. These data would help me judge better on your current health situation and assist you further! Thank you! Dr.Alba
Follow-up: What causes changes in AST and lymphocytes? 1 hour later
Here are my labs
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 10 hours later
Brief Answer: Tiny polyps seen in echo;blood tests slightly high Detailed Answer: Hi back XXXXXXX Thank you for following up. I have read your medical reports and I could see that your liver enzymes are still elevated. With regards to the blood works, please bare in mind that different laboratories do have their own normal ranges (as you have noticed by yourself). So, although changes in your AST and lymphocytes %, however, they seem slightly elevated to my judgement, with no reason to get worried too much. Such changes could be related to any recent common infection you have been experiencing including viral or bacterial. I have noticed that the ultrasound reported tiny polyp inside the gallbladder. Hopefully, it was only a tiny polyp which has not caused/associated with stones/sludge. I'd strongly suggest to keep following up regularly with the GI specialist (at least repeat ultrasound after 3 months;6 months/1 year and/or as scheduled by the specialist). Hope it answered to your inquiries! Feel free to ask me other questions you might have at the next follow up! Dr.Alba