What causes cauliflower like bumps on labia majora and is it a sign of herpes?

hello my name is XXXXXXX and I have a question regarding ma health. on my vagina I have small cauliflower like bumps that's on ma labia majora near the entrance of my vagina. when I was 17 I was told I had herpes but it was never a sign shown. recently I had sex with a stranger who took the condom off and then 3 days after I had it appear what is this
Posted Thu, 9 Jan 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. T Shobha Deepak 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Possibility of warts Detailed Answer: Greetings of the day Dear Ms XXXX From the short clinical description provided you, possibility of genital warts or condylomma has to be considered. Further confirmation could be by good clinical examination. If you wish you can send me pictures using the site's uploader. Alternatively you can mail them to YYYY@YYYY with subject as "Attn:Dr. Shobha Deepak". If you do not like to post pictures, I would urge you to visit a doctor nearby for a good clinical examination. Will be glad to assist you Take care Best Regards Dr T Shobha Deepak MBBS, MD