What causes blood stains after masturbation and ejaculation?

Question
I am 50 years old. Yesteray I had masturbation and ejaculation also. Every thing was fine. After 6 hours I went to sleep in the night and after getting up noticed small blood stains on my underpant. This is first time it has happened. Kindly advise what may be the cause.
Posted Fri, 24 Jan 2014 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Brief answer....given below Detailed answer.... Hello, Thanks for the query. There could be various causes for such type of blood stains on your underpants. It could be from your urethra due to injury of inner lining of urethra from vigorous masturbation.It may be due to some boil or cut on your buttock or the bleeding could have come from hemmorhoids or anal fissure. Since this is your first episode,I would like you to wait and watch for any further episode or you can get a urine examination done which can reveal the presence of blood cells in it ( if bleeding is from urethra ).You may even consult a surgeon who can explore your anal area to look for any evidence of hemorrhoids or anal fissure. I hope it helps,however you may revert to me for any further query. Best of luck Thanks