What causes bad taste mouth?

Why do I have a bad taste in my mouth every time I eat and occasionally have a burp that tastes like vomit?
Posted Mon, 24 Feb 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Klerida Shehu 57 minutes later
Brief Answer: Causes to bad taste&vomit-like burping... Detailed Answer: Hi, The bad taste in your mouth together with occasional burping tasting like vomit could be related to: - CKD (chronic kidney disease) - GERD (gastro-esophageal reflux) - gallbladder problems - bad teeth/throat infection I suggest to consult a gastroenterologist and run further tests including: - abdominal ultrasound - upper endoscopy - kidney function tests - get your mouth and teeth checked for possible infection in order to determine the final diagnosis. Meanwhile, I suggest to: - keep a good oral hygiene - do gargle with water and salt - take 1 teaspoon of olive oil in the morning - eat often and small portions and slowly chewing - do not lay down immediately after eating - avoid foods that can make your symptoms worst - start taking omeprazole and antiacids together with probiotics Hope it was of help! Dr.Klerida