What causes acute nausea and fatigue?

My 16 year old son has been in a constant state of acute nausea over the past 90 days ( very tired but no dizziness). When lying in bed his nausea levels are significant and when he attempts to get out of bed the nausea level is so high that he cannot walk 1/2 block without assistance and eventually collapses. We have seen every medical specialist in town who have tested him in great detail surrounding the following issues all which test results have come back negative; 1.) Neurology brain scans and vegas nerve 2.) Extensive blood work 3.) Barium with MRI tied to upper and lower GI 4.) Blood Pressure / Tilt table blood pressure 5.) Inner Ear 6.) Autonomic tests 7.) Cardiology 8.) Mono 9.) Mitochondria 10.) Full CBC 11.) Anemia 12.) Confirmed no B-12 deficiencies 13.) Adreanals 14.) Liver, Gol Bladder, kidneys 15.) Epstein Bar 16.) Both urine and poop tests numerous times Please provide us some insight it would be so appreciated!
Posted Wed, 19 Feb 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Haseena Hamdani 4 hours later
Brief Answer: request treatment history from you Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome to XXXXXXX He has undergone all sorts of investigation. It seems that his Doctor has not come to any conclusions. One thing is clear that he has not a major illness. I would like to know, what treatment has he been given until now. I am sure he must have received antiemetic tablets, IV drips, and some Supplements. Has he been assessed by psychiatrist, and psychologist? Sometimes we have to treat the patient on clinical symptoms and signs . Lab Investigations and advance technology may not pick all the diseases. you are welcome for further query. Dr H Hamdani