What causes abdominal and lower back pain?
User rating for this question
Last night I had a stomach ache and lower back pain. this morning I feel clammy around my neck. What could be causing this?
Posted Fri, 17 Jan 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 34 minutes later
Brief Answer: Gallstones. Detailed Answer: Hello! Thank you for the query. Abdominal pain and back pain are usually caused by gallstones. Such pain is present in the middle or right upper abdomen. It can be triggered by fatty foods and alcohol. Nausea can be present. If your pain is more in the lower abdomen, urinary tract infection can be the reason. In such case you should have at least frequent urinating or burning while urinating. Clammy neck can be caused by fever which can associate both conditions. I suggest you to visit your doctor and have abdominal ultrasound, blood work, liver tests and urine analysis. Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions. Regards.
People also viewed
- Causes lower back pain
- What gastro problems cause lower back pain
- How to enlarge penis size and cure night fall
- What causes abdominal painlower back pain and spotting
- Treatment and cure for indirect hernia
- How early will a blood test detect pregnancy
- What causes abdominal and lower back pain
- Treatment and cure for acute gastric irritation
- Treatment and cure for gastric spasms
- Suffering from repetitive thoughts homeopathic replacement for flunil and clonotril
- Noticed movable lump above collarbone what could it be
- What causes lower back pain with stomach pain
- Treatment and cure for starvation/dehydration
- Suggest some remedy for hair loss
- Treatment and cure for predominant, microscopic colitis