What can I take naturally for High White Blood Count?

Apr 2013

General Surgeon
My name is XXXXX XXXXXXX and I would like to know what can I take for High White Blood Count? I would like all natural.
Posted Sat, 12 Oct 2013 in Blood Disorders
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Hi and welcome to XXXXXXX

Detailed Answer:
High wbc is not a disease so it shouldnt be treated without further tests. it is a sign of inflammatory process in our body or certain hematologic disease. Inflammatory process is usually found as respiratory or urinary infections but many other source of infections can be considered(abdomen, pelvic, throat, heart etc).
So if there is high WBC you should be sure that there is no some urinary or respiratory symptom. Also, you should give your urine to analysis because uroinfection may manifest without symptoms at all.
If there is no obvious site of infections then hematologic disorder should be ruled out.
Till that,just get enough vitamins B and C and iron XXXXXXX food,avoid alcohol, smoking and stress. Eat lot of vegetables of course. If there is fever,take nonsteroid antiinflammatory medicines.
Since you had colon cancer already I suggest to do gastroenterologic work up as cancer relaps may be manifested with high wbc so this is not something to ignore.
Wish you good health. Feel free to ask. regards