What are the withdrawal effects of wellbutrin?

Hi. Have there been any reports of Wellbutrin/Buproprion interacting with the supplement SAMe + B12 + B6 + L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate? I recently had a terrible reaction to this supplement while attempting to wean off of wellbutrin. Perhaps because the wellbutrin was not fully out of my system? Uncontrollable crying, panic, mania, drunken feeling, sensitivity to light, sensitive to smell, worst headache in recent memory
Posted Sat, 30 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Basheer Ahamed 4 hours later
Brief Answer: No drug interaction. Detailed Answer: Hello, Welcome to XXXXXXX Thanks for your query. Wellbutrin(Bupropion) is an antidepressant drugs. It works in the brain to treat depression. Wellbutrin as no documented(Medically proved) drug interaction with Vitamin supplements. You are experiencing the withdrawal effect of Wellbutrin. In this situation my advice would be to consult your health care personnel and take his help to wean the drug. Hope the answer helps you. Let me know if there is any clarification. Regards.