What are the upcoming complications with endometriosis?
User rating for this question
I am suffering from endometrosis for the past 8 years. i consulted a doctor but i did'nt undergo any treatment. Will there be any other problem because of this?
Posted Tue, 18 Feb 2014 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 38 minutes later
Brief Answer: possible conception problems Detailed Answer: Hi There may be some problems in conceiving in case of severe endometriosis . It doesn't happen to all women . In certain severe cases this is a possibility . Other than that there should not be any major consequences . Bleeding and pain are symptoms . If it's too severe you need to be treated for it doesn't.
People also viewed
- What doctor treats intestinal endometriosis
- Symptoms of the spleen
- What is endometriosis
- Sonogram week by week
- What are the upcoming complications with endometriosis
- Will trinessa treat endometriosis?
- Are itching and irritation in the vagina and at the entrance to the vagina ?
- Can my a lump, wart-like bumps or an open sore be due to vulvar cancer?
- Treatment for scar tissue
- Skin tag under tongue
- What is the permanent treatment for endometriosis
- Symptoms of soft stool
- What is bilateral endometriosis?
- Can shortening and tightening of the vaginal canal be due to vaginal atrophy?
- Can vvs cure bacterial vaginitis?