What are the upcoming complications with endometriosis?
User rating for this question
I am suffering from endometrosis for the past 8 years. i consulted a doctor but i did'nt undergo any treatment. Will there be any other problem because of this?
Posted Tue, 18 Feb 2014 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 38 minutes later
Brief Answer: possible conception problems Detailed Answer: Hi There may be some problems in conceiving in case of severe endometriosis . It doesn't happen to all women . In certain severe cases this is a possibility . Other than that there should not be any major consequences . Bleeding and pain are symptoms . If it's too severe you need to be treated for it doesn't.
People also viewed
- Right centrum semiovale hyperintensity
- What doctor treats intestinal endometriosis
- Cerazette and dark circles
- What is endometriosis
- Cepodem for a 7 year old
- Can u use mupirocin on swollen labia
- What are the upcoming complications with endometriosis
- Chest pains with cerazette
- Swollen labia minora scratch
- Swollen sore labia minora
- Vitcofol will it effect central nervous system
- Weird skin texture labia minora
- What is the permanent treatment for endometriosis
- Labia minora swollen veins
- What is bilateral endometriosis?