What are the treatment available for HbsAg positive patient?

Ayurveda Specialist
Dear Doctor,
My husband is HbsAg positive since last 3 years and I am negative, we have not investigated for my kid, she is 2 years old. I have taken Hepatatis vaccination 7 years back. Kindly guide me to cure this disease of my husband & guide me whether this vaccination is again required to be taken for me.
Posted Mon, 29 Apr 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul 7 hours later

I differ with your decision to discontinue medication. I believe use of only neem leaves may not offer total cure. There is no documented evidence to prove that only neem leaves will cure the problem. I would prefer to know the medication you have already taken. BhuiAmlaki is the herb that has proved its efficacy in such ailments. Your latest test reports may please be mailed to enable better advice.
Booster doses of vaccination are not recommended for person with normal immune status who have been fully vaccinated.

Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul