What are the symptoms of pregnancy? What can I do to get pregnant soon?

My name is XXXX, Age 22

I am recently married and past one month having sex regulary to get pregnant

What are the symptoms for pregnancy, i felt breast changes and back pain but pregnancy kit says negative, how to confirm pregnancy, how long it will take to confirm the pregancy?

what are the supplements i can take to improve my health for pregnancy both medicine and food?

please guide what can i do to get pregnancy soon if the test are negative?
Posted Wed, 30 Oct 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
3-5 days after missed period test comes positive

Detailed Answer:

I do not understand why you are hurry to get pregnant.

Will take your query one by one:

Common symptoms of Pregnancy:

Missing of periods
Pain and discomfort in abdomen
Mild discomfort in breast etc.

Normally the pregnancy test comes positive after 3-5 days of missed period.

In general any good like green leafy vegetable,pulses are good.Take good food at regular intervals.

When you are planning for pregnancy please start taking tablets of folic acid one time daily.

Normally if you are having your periods regularly every month,you should worry about getting pregnant.

We do not worry till about 1 year of marriage if the female do not get pregnant in case of absence of other problems.

I think there is nothing to worry,you have just got married,enjoy your life,you are young so there is no reason for hurry in getting pregnant.