What are signs of anxiety attacks ?

hi im think im having anxiety attacks, i wake up shaking, i worry about everything and when im worrying my heart races. I have lost my appetite. my body goes tingly now and again.
Posted Sat, 28 Apr 2012 in Anxiety and Stress
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 15 minutes later

When ever any body gets excited a set of chemicals are released like adrenaline. As a result of this your heart rate increases, you feel heat inside your body, you may or may not have tremors.

This is body's natural response to any form of stress may it be a physical or psychological stress. This is a protective response and happens to everybody.

When ever you are under stress the body senses this as discomfort and reacts to it.

Please look for reason for this, why you are having this. Try to avoid too much of thinking, avoid known stress areas like some unwanted people, places etc.

Keep your self busy, do some activity all the time, avoid having too much of drinks that contains caffeine like cold drinks, coffee which stimulates your brain and disturbs your sleep.

Keep confidence in your self, enjoy what ever you are doing, ventilate your thoughts, talk to some body may be a close friend, relative etc.

This should help.

In case you feel that this is not sufficient and you are not comfortable please see a psychiatrist help.

I hope this answers your query, I will be available for follow up.