Weakness, taken Giffi for typhoid. Fluctuating sugar level

having weekanes ( aug 9 to 26 was having Typhoid & had Giffi 200mg for 9 days) now ok . suffreing from diabetics for last 5 years intilay had gemer 1 for 3 years then glycipage 500mg morning & evening for 2 years in Aug had weekness & sugar level flututation. now aug 26 to sep had azulix 1mg half tablet still variation was there from 8 sep no diabetic medince has adviced by my Doctor .Only prlazurin 75 having . weekness is there for lower part of body
Posted Mon, 1 Oct 2012 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 3 hours later
I am not sure how is your sugar control at present because you have mentioned so many ups and downs about medicines but not the diabetic investigations.
Please get yourself evaluated afresh with Fasting blood sugar levels and postprandial levels, HbA1c levels, Renal functions and a CBC.
It seems you are having complications of diabetes like Neuropathy, Retinopathy and Nephropathy the triad is commonly referred to as Triopathy of diabetes.
Please provide the investigation results in a follow up query and also mention what is your blood pressure and what id the salt content of your Prazurin.
Hope I have answered your query.
If you have any questions I will be happy to answer.
Please close the query if you have no other questions.
Wish you a good health.