Weakness in arm after taking OxyElite. Will this side effect eventually wear off?

Ayurveda Specialist
i just finished completeing a two month cycle of oxyelite pro and I am experiencing weakness in my left arm. i cannoe lift any weights with it is this a side effect that will eventuaaly wear off? I just finished the two month cycle 4 days ago. I am 31 25lbs and 72 inches
Posted Mon, 16 Apr 2012 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul 26 hours later

Your feeling of weakness and inability to lift weight with left arm can be due the use of this drug which may tapper off with the advent of time. The detailed data regarding the product is not available but one of its ingredient 1,3-Dimethylamylamine, has reported side effects of headache, nausea and even stroke.

As you have taken the prescribed course within permitted dose so the effect you are facing should be over shortly.

Hope, this answers your query. I will be available for follow up queries if any.