Watery discharge from left nose after bending the head. What can this be?

there is a watery discharge from my left nostril if i bend my head at 90 degrees....
Posted Sat, 16 Jun 2012 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Neelam Ashish Vanjari 1 hour later

I would be able to understand your problem and address them better if you can provide the following information:

- Whether you have cough, tickling sensation in throat?
- For how long you are suffering from this?
- Do you have history of sinusitis in the past? - Sinusitis is one of the most common causes of unilateral rhinorrhea.
- Is there any history of trauma? It is XXXXXXX as CSF can leak through nostrils.

Increase humidity in air, by using vaporizer / steam inhalation can give you some relief if CSF leaks are ruled out.

Awaiting your reply

Best regards,
Dr. Neelam.