Want to brighten my skin color. How?

My skin color is brown. i want to be little bit brighter. shall i use depiwhite cream during night. if yes, shall i use that cream life long?. or else please suggest me any good fairness cream.
Posted Sat, 6 Apr 2013 in Beauty & Cosmetics
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 45 minutes later
To improve your skin tone, you may follow these suggestions
1) use a mild Glycolic acid based face wash like AHAglow
2) apply sunscreen daily esp when stepping outdoors
3) use depiwhite cream morning and night
4) use depiwhite masque two times in a week
5) consider taking few sessions of chemical peels. For the same consult a dermatologist near by

I would not suggest using any medicated cream life long. Once results are achieved you may shift to a milder cream containing liquorice and arbutin like melaglow cream. Regular use of sunscreen has a great role in maintaining good skin and preventing ageing and tanning due to sun. Hence make it a point to use sunscreen religiously.

Hope that helps. Should there be any other doubt, feel free to write back.