Using Ova shield, did follicular study. Should I continue with the Ova shield strip?

Hi, i m using ovaa shield tablet, did follicular study and it got ruptured too on day 17.. please tell me whether to continue with the ovaa shield strip. since it has 28 days cycle tablet?
Posted Fri, 29 Jun 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Ova sheild contains clomiphene- an ovulation inducer and other substances like actylcysteine which helps in enhancing the fertility.
Now that you have had a successful ovulation, you still need to continue with the rest of the pack as advised by your gynecologist.
After finishing with the strip, if your periods are overdue then you will have to do a urine test to test for pregnancy.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Follow-up: Using Ova shield, did follicular study. Should I continue with the Ova shield strip? 9 minutes later
i had pcod before..took chrominac-a and zendol last month, this time the scan report didnt show the impression for PCOD. Whether PCOD got cured or still it will remain?
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 19 minutes later
Thanks for writing again.
If the scan report now is not showing multiple cysts in both the ovaries then most likely the cysts have been cured. But you will need to have a follow up scan after six months to see the progress.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.